Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"10 in 10" Week #5

I can't believe we are on week #5. Time has flown by and I am still struggling to get below a certain weight. It seems like whenever I get to this weight EVERYTHING stops. AAHHH! (Actually I would just like to fit in my pants better) Oh, well, I will keep trying.

I hope all of you are doing well and feeling successful on your 10 weeks to becoming more healthy and hopefully shedding a few unwanted pounds at the same time.

"The challenge for this week is to:

-keep drinking lots of water
-exercise three days
-limit sugar
-increase our daily veggie intake.

Good luck and let us know how the week went!" -Julie-

I hope you have a successful week!! GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Somehow I missed the post about you and "the man of your dreams". I LOVED that one! :) You guys are a pretty perfect couple, I think. Both so admirable. As far as "10 in10"... my resolve is weakening. I cheated like crazy yesterday, Ryan's day off. But- I'm going to get right back on the stick! :)