Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2009 Family Photos

SIX really isn't that many children, but I feel like it is whenever we get ready for a vacation, EVERY Sunday, Parent Teacher Conference time, dinner time, sports events, the kids concerts in band and choir, every morning before the kids go to school, scripture reading time, AND when it is time to take FAMILY PICTURES.
It has been 7 years since our last professional family picture (I think that says it all right there). The chaos that precedes the photos is almost not worth it and the more kids you have the harder it is to get everyone to smile, have their eyes open and look in the right direction. AAH! We made it and without too much weeping, whaling and gnashing of teeth, from me.






This picture cracks me up! It is actually not bad for everyone else, just me. The first thing I noticed is that my arm is totally FAT. The second thing is that it looks like I am trying to strike a pose, when the truth of the matter is, I was trying desperately to keep Levi in his place because he was trying to escape. I have a death grip on his shoulder.



Aaron was laughing when we looked at these last few pictures. He said, "Mom, we took so many pictures, I forgot how to smile".




Well these are all our poses, and quite the poses they are. You will just have to wait and see which one we decide when you receive your Christmas card. (we will probably pick the one with the fat arms, hehe)
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Seriously, you are bugging me. You don't have fat arms. Love the pics!

Company EIGHT said...

Seriously Suzanne. The only thing that's fat is the trouble you are in for saying that you are!!

You look awesome, and so does your family. Love all the pics!

Fran and LaVar said...

I love these pics!! So which 8x10 are you sending us for "the wall"? I saw some real cute vertical ones tht will look great. All of you guys look wonderful!! Love ya, Mom and Dad

Karen said...

Hi "Miss Fat Arms", the pictures are great, except it was hard to notice anything else except those mammoth arms of yours!! Your kids are sure growing up....crazy. The family looks wonderful. Have a great December!

Mike and Sonila Wood said...

Suzi, you are so funny! loved the pics, i cant wait to get them:) by the way this is the address CMR 442 PO box 152, Apo AE 09042...hurry up:))))) love you guys so much, we were just thinking of you and your family and miss the fun that we had with you:)

one busy mom said...

Everyone already said it, but I must say, fat arms? Whatever! When you say Professional pictures, does that mean you had a professional take these or just a friend with a camera? We need to do a family picture, too, and I'm wondering what direction to take. I totally understand about the 6 kids thing, too! Only my situation is slowing "growing" :) What am I going to do!!

Tasha said...

I think you know you have a lot of kids when you take a family pic on a flight of stairs and there arent enough for everyone!Hahahaha I LOVE these pics...nice choice on the brown and white! I can't believe how big the "little boys" are....tell them to knock it off! The girlys are gorgeous as always....and there's a reason the kids are so cute....they have good looking parents! BTW...if you don't stop saying you have fat arms I'm going to have to beat ya....I'm just sayin!;)

luckyduck said...

Your pictures turned out lovely! I think most women think they have fat arms so you're not alone - although I don't think you do.

Amie said...

You guys look great! I love the pics! Your comments are just hilarious. I love that there wasn't too much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth... from YOU. lol. And of course, anytime you imply that you have an ounce of fat on you it's just laughable! :)

Melissa said...

Your pictures turned out SO good!! You have some great ones to choose from! DOW Gardens is such a beautiful place. What a good feeling to have them done and so cute!