Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Homecoming 2008

This was Nate's first real date, he even did the asking. I was so proud. What an awesome group to go with. . .

back left, Carly, Annie, Katie
front, Blake, Nate Daug-E-Daug, Scott


Nate and Annie


Aren't they cute!! They didn't even plan to match!


What good, good looking young men.

They met at Katie's house to take pictures, I think that they would have been fine skipping out on that ordeal, but look at the cuteness we would have missed. Annie, Nate's date had just returned from a Fleet Feet Meet (that sounds really funny) and she looks beautiful. It was so funny because I was more nervous than Nate, I was explaining how much money to bring for the evening, tipping, ordering the food, etc. he was just so nice to listen and let me feel like I had done my job in preparing him. They went to dinner at Logan's and then dropped in to the dance. Nate said the dance part was okay, he liked visiting with his friends there.
After the dance the fun began. They went to Adams and played flash light tag, if you don't know this game you need to talk to Annie, then they played sardines. This is another great game. Someone hides and everyone tries to find that one person, when someone finds them they hide with them until everyone finds the hiding place. This is the funny part. All the kids were in the hiding place waiting for Scott to find them and then someone heard sounds like snoring, someone had fallen asleep while waiting, It was NATE!! They all just laughed and had a great time together. I was so happy that things went well. In my opinion dating should be fun and this one seemed to be just that! FUN!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

That looks like SO much fun! Great post btw--and you used Picasa, yay!!!

Carn Family said...

Looks like a great night. I bet he will be glad he went. It cracks me up that he fell asleep playing sardines!

Erica said...

I am so happy you have entered the blogging world! I'm so excited to keep updated on your cute family especially since you will be moving :(

Tasha said...

Hey You!!!!
I have been thinking about doing this for a while and you might have just pushed me over the edge into the blogging world!! I cannot believe Nate is dating!! He should still be 2 and thinking that me, you, and Daymon are the coolest people on earth!! He is so funny falling a sleep! Love that kid!
Tash

Fran and LaVar said...

We are so excited about this family BLOG!! We keep looking at these pictures of Nate and his friends and can't believe he's old enough to date. It's great! We're surely proud of Nate and the choices he's made in his life. We remember vividly when he knew the names of all the prophets in the scriptures.........and he was only two years old! Atta boy, Nate. Grandma and Grandpa Leonhardt